Friday, 20 March 2015

"BIG DADDY'S GOT ( the blog) BACK" !!!



"Proper Job" is a Cornish expression, meaning "Nice One!"  For years I have been trying to include it in my dialogue as Bert Large.  My original director, Ben Bolt, refused to allow it, claiming it was too corny.  But with our new director Nigel Cole (last season), I successfully slipped it in amongst others such as 'Dreckly, 'Tis Handsome, My Luuverr, and Cheers and Gone!  For most of these I have to give credit to Nikki Bradbury aka....Bradders, who runs the local pasty shop! "Thank you my Luuverr!"

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.......................Your Cries (shouts and demands) Have Been Heard!!!!! 

From Northern California and The City By The Bay ("Are we ever going to get the blog back?  We need it.  It was the best thing about Wednesday! Bring back the blog!"--thank you Trav!) to Southern California and Hollywood ("BRING BACK THE BLOG, BRING BACK THE BLOG, BRING BACK THE BLOG"---gotta love those Evil Writers) and back again to San Fran (where apparently I've deprived Jenny of her elite comment witticisms......who knew?) and then on east to The Hamptons, well, a little further east than the Hamptons in New York, but just across the pond to The Little Hamptons ("Bloggy Bloggy Bloggy Oi Oi Oi"), where apparently Emily is channeling a footballer.


I read you LOUD and CLEAR..........."YOU NEED THE BLOG BACK"!!!!!


As of today, this will be the new 4 month Port Isaac Blog!  Since I took a little time off, I thought it best to start fresh with a new look!


I'll see C-U-N............see you next Wednesday!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh yessss!!!! Thank you father! Can't wait!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurrayyyy so happy. Miss the blog miss you and miss the Cins. can't wait for the Cornish blog. See you later for a lettuce leaf on toast xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippppeeeeeeeeee
    Love Ems xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back My Luuverr! Proper Job Iansy! So happy that you are back in the blog groove! Tis handsome! Looking forward to seeing you in Port Issac 'dreckly! Keep to the 5:2 and utilise all the lovely fresh crab! Until then........ Cheers and Gone!
    Love, Cins xxoo



    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Reading this news is a wonderful way to start a Friday.

    Love the new look. Love the shoes, love the hat, love everything.

    I can't wait to cheer your continued success and to get 1st hand Port Isaac gossy goss. Lots of love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spine-tingling news! Have made an appointment to have my dull nails sharpened... miaow yow Baby, the Evil 1 awakes...
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited this is back up and running! Can't wait for my weekly installments and for you shredding those pounds! Love, Trav

    ReplyDelete
  8. From Penny Mishcon:

    Have missed your blog Neicy. looking forward to Bert's blog on Cornish crab and clotted cream. Prompter Pen will be on your case so start studing that script soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete